- Ultra-intense all-natural moisturising oil.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
- Perfect for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dehydrated or ageing skin.
Rosehips are packed full of nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and the essential fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6. These support the natural cycle of skin cell renewal by feeding the epidermis with the vital nutrients it needs to regenerate damaged or fragile areas.
Recommendations for use
- Over time the oil can improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and scars.
- It’s the perfect emollient oil to condition, smooth and soften rough, dry or fragile skin, leaving it supple and healthy.
- It’s also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- Moisturise the delicate skin under the eyes and as a nourishing nail and cuticle oil.
- On sensitive skin after radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
Our Rosehip Scar Oil is completely free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry or sensitive skin.
- Rich in vitamins A & C as well as Omegas-3 and -6, it delivers essential nutrients directly to damaged skin to support the production of new skin cells.
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers steeped in pure sunflower oil to extract their soothing, regenerative properties.
- Palmarosa essential oil is nourishing, rejuvenating and supportive of skin cell renewal, while grape seed oil is exceptionally high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid.
- Lavender and Roman chamomile essential oils have a delicious scent and are naturally antimicrobial to calm and protect your skin.